Current Requirements For Passengers - Until Further Notice
- All passengers must wear a mask when boarding and disembarking from the vessel. No exceptions.
- Those that are fully vaccinated may remove their masks when outside. When they are inside they must put their mask on.
- Those that have not been vaccinated or are not fully vaccinated must leave their masks on during the cruise. You may remove the mask in between bites and sips as you are enjoying food and drinks. It is expected and required that you wear your mask at all times for the protection and respect of everyone onboard our vessel.
- Any passenger in your group who has shown COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days may not board our vessels. Honesty is an important factor in keeping other passengers, crew, and Captains safe.
- Our Captains and crew have undergone extensive training in implementing new safety and cleaning measures aboard all of our vessels.
- Departure times have changed to accommodate the additional time it takes for cleaning and sanitization between cruises.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We appreciate your understanding.
You bring the food and drink, and we provide the captain and lasting memories! Whisper is the first all-electric tour boat in Santa Barbara.
- 1 Hour, Duration 1 Hour 1.5 Hours Duration 1.5 Hours
No matter what you are celebrating, Lil’ Toot is an intimate and unique setting for any special event!
- 1 Hour Duration 1 Hour
The best view of Santa Barbara is from the water! Cruise along Santa Barbara’s coastline and watch the sun set on the 70′ multi-level luxury yacht, Azure Seas.
- 1.5 Hours Duration 1.5 Hours
The “Santa Barbara Special” is the one-hour daytime cruise offered by Celebration Cruises. Enjoy a comfortable oceanfront excursion of the 70-ft multi-level yacht Azure Seas.
- 1 Hour Duration 1 Hour
Experience Santa Barbara's Best Views
For an experience you won’t forget, come enjoy Santa Barbara’s scenic sunset cruises or go whale watching aboard our 70′ multi-level luxury yacht, Azure Seas. For a more intimate adventure, complete with sea lion sightings and maybe even a dolphin or two, take one of our Santa Barbara boat rides aboard “Lil’ Toot,” Santa Barbara’s official water taxi. Our newest boat, Whisper, offers luxurious harbor cruises aboard Santa Barbara’s first fully-electric charter boat.
Celebration Cruises of Santa Barbara offers options for everyone including whale watching, coastal cruises, catered and private cruises, water taxi rides, weddings, private parties, corporate events, and so much more!