No matter what you are celebrating, Lil’ Toot is an intimate and unique setting for any special event!
Until further notice:
- Whisper should only be booked by groups residing in the same household.
- A cloth mask is required to board and disembark the vessel. No exceptions.
This mask is to be worn whenever possible. Whenever you are not enjoying food or drink, it is expected and required that you wear your mask at all times for the protection and respect of everyone on board our vessel.
- While boarding, please follow the social distancing measures in our loading area.
- $99 per hour total – captain included
- Private charters 1.5 hours in length also available.
- Last cruise available each day (sunset charter) is 1.5 hours in length.
- Up to 6 passengers
- Bring your own appetizers, beer and wine (no corkage fee)
- Boards and departs from Santa Barbara Harbor
- Private Charter
- 90-Minute Private Sunset Charter
As the only fully electric charter boat in Santa Barbara, Whisper is the perfect venue for romantic and memorable moments in your life like engagements, anniversaries and birthdays. It’s also a perfect venue for dining on the water with friends, small business meetings, after work get-togethers or a cocktail reception. As it’s name suggests, Whisper runs totally silent with no loud whirring engine and it’s electric motor produces no unpleasant fumes or smells often associated with boating fun. It’s cozy interior is perfect for lounging, snacking and conversation. Bring your own snacks, appetizers, drinks, beer or wine – or let us know and we can make those arrangements for you.
Whether you want to celebrate any of the ideas above or have an idea of your own, you can book your private charter with Whisper for a unique and different venue for your next special event.
Whisper boards and departs from the Santa Barbara Harbor. Boats do not have street addresses, but the 113 Harbor Way address of the Maritime Museum will put you directly in front of the boarding location: look for the “Whisper Boards Here” sign on the dock below!