The best view of Santa Barbara is from the water! Cruise along Santa Barbara’s coastline and watch the sun set on the 70′ multi-level luxury yacht, Azure Seas.
If your interested in what we have to offer onboard you can view the bar menu at this link.
- Adult Ages 12 and Up
- Adult (First Class) Exclusive access to roof deck. Go anywhere on the yacht and enjoy priority boarding and priority drink service. (12 years or older only)
- Child Ages 0-12
Enjoy Views of the Santa Barbara Coastline
We think that this cruise covers all the bases for enjoying all that the Santa Barbara waterfront has to offer.
At the cost of $20 per person, it’s an affordable rate that anyone can enjoy, whether you are a couple looking for a mid-day adventure or a family of four or more who want to get out on the water but make the most out of your budget. Taking place during the afternoon, you get the best of what Santa Barbara has to offer. The morning mist has cleared away, the sun is up, and the ocean is more inviting than ever – it’s like taking a beach day field trip on the water!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy Santa Barbara’s exquisite coast from our luxury 70-foot yacht, Azure Seas. Offering stunning views from every seat of our 46-passenger yacht, you can soak in the best of Santa Barbara on an intimate date or surround yourself with friends and family. You’ll see why locals love calling Santa Barbara home and why tourists flock to our beautiful city year-round.
With the mountains and the Riviera as the backdrop, and over a dozen beaches and breath-taking properties outlining the ocean-carved coastline, it’s apparent that the best view of Santa Barbara is from the water.
Until further notice:
- Azure Seas’ capacity has been reduced from 46 passengers to 25 passengers.
- This breaks down to 11 seats on the downstairs and 14 seats on the upstairs.
- Passengers should sit and remain in the same area as members of your household.
- A mask is required to board and disembark the vessel. No exceptions.
- This mask is to be worn whenever possible. Whenever you are not enjoying food or drink, it is expected and required that you wear your mask at all times for the protection and respect of everyone on board our vessel.
- While boarding, please follow the social distancing measures marked in our loading area.
- Certain seating areas may be unavailable to account for proper social distancing.
- We cannot currently supply blankets to our passengers, so please dress prepared for chilly weather.
- If you have a group of 10 or more, please give us a call.