The best view of Santa Barbara is from the water! Cruise along Santa Barbara’s coastline and watch the sun set on the 70′ multi-level luxury yacht, Azure Seas.
PLEASE NOTE: Celebration Cruises will not be offering a refund for any cancellations that are within 48 hours before the scheduled departure time. Any cancellations made prior to the 48 hours will result in a partial refund. There will be a deduction of 10% from the ticket price and less booking fees. There are no refunds or rebookings for no-shows.
ADDITIONALLY: If you have a party of 10 or more, be sure to give us a call to receive a discounted price!
- Adult Ages 12 and Up
- Adult (First Class) Exclusive access to roof deck. Go anywhere on the yacht and enjoy priority boarding and priority drink service. (12 years or older only)
- Child Ages 0-12
- IF YOU ARE PURCHASING TICKETS FOR FIRST CLASS Please ensure that everyone in your group is 12 years or older. Children under 12 are not permitted on our rooftop deck.
Enjoy Views of the Santa Barbara Coastline
We think that this cruise covers all the bases for enjoying all that the Santa Barbara waterfront has to offer.
At the cost of $20 per person, it’s an affordable rate that anyone can enjoy, whether you are a couple looking for a mid-day adventure or a family of four or more who want to get out on the water but make the most out of your budget. Taking place during the afternoon, you get the best of what Santa Barbara has to offer. The morning mist has cleared away, the sun is up, and the ocean is more inviting than ever – it’s like taking a beach day field trip on the water!
Sit back, relax, and enjoy Santa Barbara’s exquisite coast from our luxury 70-foot yacht, Azure Seas. Offering stunning views from every seat of our 46-passenger yacht, you can soak in the best of Santa Barbara on an intimate date or surround yourself with friends and family. You’ll see why locals love calling Santa Barbara home and why tourists flock to our beautiful city year-round.
With the mountains and the Riviera as the backdrop, and over a dozen beaches and breath-taking properties outlining the ocean-carved coastline, it’s apparent that the best view of Santa Barbara is from the water.
If you are interested in what we have to offer onboard you can view our bar menu at this link.
Until further notice:
- All passengers must wear a mask when boarding and disembarking from the vessel. No exceptions.
- Those that are fully vaccinated may remove their masks when outside. When they are inside they must put their mask on.
- Those that have not been vaccinated or are not fully vaccinated must leave their masks on during the cruise. You may remove the mask in between bites and sips as you are enjoying food and drinks. It is expected and required that you wear your mask at all times for the protection and respect of everyone onboard our vessel.