The “Santa Barbara Special” is the one-hour daytime cruise offered by Celebration Cruises. Enjoy a comfortable oceanfront excursion of the 70-ft multi-level yacht Azure Seas.
If you are interested in what we have to offer onboard you can view our bar menu at this link.
(The Santa Barbara Happy Hour Cruise is a seasonal offering that runs from mid-March until October annually. If you have a party of 15 or more, contact us about organizing an off-season Happy Hour Cruise anytime!)
- Adult (First Class) Exclusive access to roof deck. Go anywhere on the yacht and enjoy priority boarding and priority drink service. (12 years or older only)
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Child Ages 0-12
- IF YOU ARE PURCHASING TICKETS FOR FIRST CLASS Please ensure that everyone in your group is 12 years or older. Children under 12 are not permitted on our rooftop deck.
The Best Way to Spend Happy Hour in Santa Barbara
You’ve never had a Santa Barbara Happy Hour like this! Leaving from our historically rich pier, Stearns Wharf, and cruising down our sun-kissed coastline, enjoy 90 minutes of sea breeze, sunshine, & coastal-inspired libations aboard the 70’ multi-level, luxury yacht, Azure Seas. To provide you with the most comfort during Happy Hour, Azure Seas offers cozy indoor booth seating, a roof deck perfect for basking in the sun, or bench seating on the bow where you can recreate your own Jack & Rose moment with a twist- a Happy Hour twist that is.
Our staff on Azure Seas will come to you for your Happy Hour drink order. Onboard we want you to be able to enjoy your company and the beautiful scenery that Santa Barbara has to offer. Our American Riviera coastline will make you forget where you are as you look over our sun-drenched beaches towards the tippy top of the Santa Ynez mountains, but don’t get too distracted by this captivating view as you choose between local beer, wine, and our signature cocktails to sip on during the happiest hour of the day. Oh, and did we mention that our Happy Hour isn’t just an hour? Our Happy Hour cruise will be 90 minutes because, after all, one hour isn’t enough time to enjoy Santa Barbara’s coastline. Come enjoy a one of a kind Santa Barbara Happy Hour with Celebration Cruises aboard the Azure Seas.
Until further notice:
- Azure Seas’ capacity has been reduced from 46 passengers to 25 passengers.
- This breaks down to 11 seats on the downstairs and 14 seats on the upstairs.
- Passengers should sit and remain in the same area as members of your household.
- A mask is required to board and disembark the vessel. No exceptions.
- This mask is to be worn whenever possible. Whenever you are not enjoying food or drink, it is expected and required that you wear your mask at all times for the protection and respect of everyone on board our vessel.
- While boarding, please follow the social distancing measures marked in our loading area.
- Certain seating areas may be unavailable to account for proper social distancing.
- We cannot currently supply blankets to our passengers, so please dress prepared for chilly weather.
- If you have a group of 10 or more, please give us a call.