Step aboard Lil’ Toot for a fun daytime boat ride between the Santa Barbara Harbor and Stearns Wharf. Running every half hour, this is sightseeing with a twist!
If you are interested in what we have to offer onboard you can view our bar menu at this link.
(Whale Watching is a Seasonal Offering. Celebration Cruises offers coastal whale watching from mid-February through mid-May each year. Check back for up-to-date information about the upcoming season.)
- Adult 12 and up
- Child 0-12 years old
- Adult (First Class) Exclusive access to roof deck. Go anywhere on the yacht and enjoy priority boarding and priority drink service. (12 years or older only)
- IF YOU ARE PURCHASING TICKETS FOR FIRST CLASS Please ensure that everyone in your group is 12 years or older. Children under 12 are not permitted on our rooftop deck.
Gray whales make one of the longest migrations of any mammal on earth. Every year about 28,000 gray whales swim over 10,000 miles around Mexico’s nursery lagoons and feeding grounds in the Arctic. Glimpse into the mysterious world of these gentle giants as they travel close to the Santa Barbara Coast, where waters are shallower and safer from their leading predator, Orcas. It is a common sight to catch these incredible creatures breach, fluke, spy hop, flipper wave, and tail wave on our excursions!
Plus, the Channel Islands National Park waters are home to many diverse and beautiful cetaceans species (whales, dolphins, and porpoises). About 1/3 of the cetacean species found worldwide can be seen right here in our own backyard: the Santa Barbara Channel. So you might not JUST see gray whales, but an assortment of creatures alike!
Join us on our 70′ multi-level yacht, Azure Seas, as we disembark from our pier in Santa Barbara, Stearns Wharf, to see the abundant sea life off the coast of Santa Barbara and into the Channel. While it is the gray whale migration, we are still in the backyard of other amazing animals that could be seen on our trip, too, like graceful humpback whales, playful bottlenose dolphins, adorable sea lions, and more. Azure Seas has both upper and lower deck seating offering 360-degree views of the water with our Mediterranean like coastline, Santa Ynez mountains, and the Channel Islands as a beautiful background. However, if you prefer indoor seating, we have an incredibly comfortable indoor salon with booth seating and large windows to enjoy the views from. Not to mention a full bar where you can purchase the beverage of your choice, snacks, and more to further enjoy this experience unlike anything else!
Until further notice:
• Azure Seas’ capacity has been reduced from 46 passengers to 25 passengers.
• This breaks down to 11 seats on the downstairs and 14 seats on the upstairs.
• Passengers should sit and remain in the same area as members of your household.
• A mask is required to board and disembark the vessel. No exceptions.
• This mask is to be worn whenever possible. Whenever you are not enjoying food or drink, it is expected and required that you wear your mask at all times for the protection and respect of everyone on board our vessel.
• While boarding, please follow the social distancing measures marked in our loading area.
• Certain seating areas may be unavailable to account for proper social distancing.
• We cannot currently supply blankets to our passengers, so please dress prepared for chilly weather.
• If you have a group of 10 or more, please give us a call.