Step aboard Lil’ Toot for a quick and fun daytime boat ride between the Santa Barbara Harbor and Stearns Wharf. Running every half hour, this is sightseeing with a twist!
Seasonal Whale Watching Cruise
Watch gray whales as they migrate through the Santa Barbara Channel on their way to Alaska!
ADDITIONALLY: Whale Watching is a Seasonal Offering. Celebration Cruises offers coastal whale watching from mid-February through mid-May each year. Check back for up-to-date information about the upcoming season.
PLEASE NOTE: Celebration Cruises will not be offering a refund for any cancellations that are within 48 hours before the scheduled departure time. Any cancellations made prior to the 48 hours will result in a partial refund. There will be a deduction of 10% from the ticket price and less booking fees. There are no refunds or rebookings for no-shows.
- Adult 12 and up
- Child 0-12 years old
- Adult (First Class) Exclusive access to roof deck. Go anywhere on the yacht and enjoy priority boarding and priority drink service. (12 years or older only)
- IF YOU ARE PURCHASING TICKETS FOR FIRST CLASS Please ensure that everyone in your group is 12 years or older. Children under 12 are not permitted on our rooftop deck.
Gray whales make one of the longest migrations of any mammal on earth. Every year about 28,000 gray whales swim over 10,000 miles around Mexico’s nursery lagoons and feeding grounds in the Arctic. Glimpse into the mysterious world of these gentle giants as they travel close to the Santa Barbara Coast, where waters are shallower and safer from their leading predator, Orcas. It is a common sight to catch these incredible creatures breach, fluke, spy hop, flipper wave, and tail wave on our excursions!
Plus, the Channel Islands National Park waters are home to many diverse and beautiful cetaceans species (whales, dolphins, and porpoises). About 1/3 of the cetacean species found worldwide can be seen right here in our own backyard: the Santa Barbara Channel. So you might not JUST see gray whales, but an assortment of creatures alike!
Join us on our 70′ multi-level yacht, Azure Seas, as we disembark from our pier in Santa Barbara, Stearns Wharf, to see the abundant sea life off the coast of Santa Barbara and into the Channel. While it is the gray whale migration, we are still in the backyard of other amazing animals that could be seen on our trip, too, like graceful humpback whales, playful bottlenose dolphins, adorable sea lions, and more. Azure Seas has both upper and lower deck seating offering 360-degree views of the water with our Mediterranean like coastline, Santa Ynez mountains, and the Channel Islands as a beautiful background. However, if you prefer indoor seating, we have an incredibly comfortable indoor salon with booth seating and large windows to enjoy the views from. Not to mention a full bar where you can purchase the beverage of your choice, snacks, and more to further enjoy this experience unlike anything else!
If you are interested in what we have to offer onboard you can view our bar menu at this link.
Until further notice:
- All passengers must wear a mask when boarding and disembarking from the vessel. No exceptions.
- Those that are fully vaccinated may remove their masks when outside. When they are inside they must put their mask on.
- Those that have not been vaccinated or are not fully vaccinated must leave their masks on during the cruise. You may remove the mask in between bites and sips as you are enjoying food and drinks. It is expected and required that you wear your mask at all times for the protection and respect of everyone onboard our vessel.
- We cannot currently supply blankets to our passengers, so please dress prepared for chilly weather.
- If you have a group of 10 or more, please give us a call.