The “Santa Barbara Special” is the one-hour daytime cruise offered by Celebration Cruises. Enjoy a comfortable oceanfront excursion of the 70-ft multi-level yacht Azure Seas.
If your interested in what we have to offer onboard you can view the bar menu at this link.
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Adult (First Class) Exclusive access to roof deck. Go anywhere on the yacht and enjoy priority boarding and priority drink service. (12 years or older only)
- Child Ages 0-12
Come aboard our 70’ multi level, luxury yacht, Azure Seas, and cheers to the unforgettable Santa Barbara sunset that will take your breath away!
Be a part of Santa Barbara’s golden hour as you witness some of our most beautiful sunsets from the best seat in the house- the water. Santa Barbara is widely recognized for having jaw dropping sunsets and what better way to watch the sun set than on a yacht? Whether you are looking for a romantic sunset cruise for two, or a memorable event for a group of friends, business associates, or family, come enjoy Santa Barbara’s most scenic sunset cruises. Azure Seas provides ample indoor and outdoor seating with cozy booth seating in our salon, a rooftop deck for our First Class passengers, and lower deck seating on the bow. No matter where you choose to sit you will be captivated by Santa Barbara’s coastline where the Santa Ynez mountains meet the sea. And if you become thirsty from all that sightseeing we have a full bar where you can purchase your drink of choice, whether it be one of our signature cocktails, local beer, world famous Santa Barbara wine, or anything in between. Come be a part of the magic and see why Santa Barbara’s sunsets are unbeatable aboard Azure Seas of Celebration Cruises.
Times vary for our Santa Barbara Sunset Cruises due to the season, shifting between 3PM and 7PM. See our cruise calendar for daily departure times for our Santa Barbara Sunset Cruises.
Until further notice:
- Azure Seas’ capacity has been reduced from 46 passengers to 25 passengers.
- This breaks down to 11 seats on the downstairs and 14 seats on the upstairs.
- Passengers should sit and remain in the same area as members of your household.
- A mask is required to board and disembark the vessel. No exceptions.
- This mask is to be worn whenever possible. Whenever you are not enjoying food or drink, it is expected and required that you wear your mask at all times for the protection and respect of everyone on board our vessel.
- While boarding, please follow the social distancing measures marked in our loading area.
- Certain seating areas may be unavailable to account for proper social distancing.
- We cannot currently supply blankets to our passengers, so please dress prepared for chilly weather.
- If you have a group of 10 or more, please give us a call.