The “Santa Barbara Special” is the one-hour daytime cruise offered by Celebration Cruises. Enjoy a comfortable oceanfront excursion of the 70-ft multi-level yacht Azure Seas.
PLEASE NOTE: Celebration Cruises will not be offering a refund for any cancellations that are within 48 hours before the scheduled departure time. Any cancellations made prior to the 48 hours will result in a partial refund. There will be a deduction of 10% from the ticket price and less booking fees. There are no refunds or rebookings for no-shows.
ADDITIONALLY: If you have a party of 10 or more, be sure to give us a call to receive a discounted price!
- Adult Ages 12 and up
- Adult (First Class) Exclusive access to roof deck. Go anywhere on the yacht and enjoy priority boarding and priority drink service. (12 years or older only)
- Child Ages 0-12
- IF YOU ARE PURCHASING TICKETS FOR FIRST CLASS Please ensure that everyone in your group is 12 years or older. Children under 12 are not permitted on our rooftop deck.
The Best View of Santa Barbara is From the Water
Come aboard our 70’ multi-level, luxury yacht, Azure Seas, and cheers to the unforgettable Santa Barbara sunset that will take your breath away!
Disembarking from our historically rich pier, Stearns Wharf, be a part of Santa Barbara’s golden hour as you witness some of our most beautiful sunsets from the best seat in the house- the water. Santa Barbara is widely recognized for having jaw-dropping sunsets, and what better way to watch the sunset than on a yacht? Whether you are looking for a romantic sunset cruise for two or a memorable event for a group of friends, business associates, or family, come enjoy Santa Barbara’s most scenic sunset cruises. Azure Seas provides ample indoor and outdoor seating with cozy booth seating in our salon, a rooftop deck for our First Class passengers, and lower deck seating on the bow. No matter where you choose to sit, you will be captivated by Santa Barbara’s coastline, where the Santa Ynez mountains meet the sea. And if you become thirsty from all that sightseeing, we have a full bar where you can purchase your drink of choice, whether it be one of our signature cocktails, local beer, world-famous Santa Barbara wine, or anything in between. Be a part of the magic and see why Santa Barbara’s sunsets are unbeatable aboard Azure Seas of Celebration Cruises.
Times vary for our Santa Barbara Sunset Cruises due to the season, shifting between 3PM and 7PM. See our cruise calendar for daily departure times for our Santa Barbara Sunset Cruises.
If you are interested in what we have to offer onboard you can view the bar menu at this link.
Until further notice:
- All passengers must wear a mask when boarding and disembarking from the vessel. No exceptions.
- Those that are fully vaccinated may remove their masks when outside. When they are inside they must put their mask on.
- Those that have not been vaccinated or are not fully vaccinated must leave their masks on during the cruise. You may remove the mask in between bites and sips as you are enjoying food and drinks. It is expected and required that you wear your mask at all times for the protection and respect of everyone onboard our vessel.